The video on the right demonstrates how to check your system is ready for the CHaMP Topo Processing Tools and then walks you through the steps to install the ESRI add-in. See below for an itemized list of the software requirements.
Check the following requirements prior to installing the CHaMP Topo Processing Tools.
- ArcGIS Desktop 10.1 (ArcInfo License) with Service Pack 1
- Spatial Analyst Extension (installed and Enabled
- 3D Analyst Extension (installed and Enabled
- Python 2.7 (installed with ArcGIS)
- Microsoft .Net Framework version 3.5 or newer (note: users of Windows 7, 8 or 8.1 automatically have this pre-installed)
- Uninstall any previous versions of the CHaMP Topo Processing Tools before installing a new version of the toolbar. This is done from the ArcMap Customize menu and choosing
AddIn Manager. Make sure that you close all ESRI products, including ArcMap, before installing the new version.