Survey Review Tool generates a Processing Summary Report for your survey. Along with QA Metrics generated for your survey, the user is able to provide feedback to questions about the entire processing workflow used in your survey.
This is last of three reports that will be uploaded to CM.org for each survey.
Survey Reviewin the Workflow Manager.
- Make sure the correct Survey Geodatabase is open.
- This tool may take a few minutes to open. Please be patient. A final set of metric calculations are being generated for the Survey before the form opens.
Processing Summary ReportGenerator will open.
- Review and Answer the questions on the left panel of the report.
- Save the Responses to add them to the report. They are saved within the Survey GDB and will reappear if the report generator is reopened.
- If you do not want to save a response and want to restore the previous response, click “Reset Responses”
Note this summary also pulls responses from the
Survey Quality Report.
- Review the
Processing Summary Reportin the Right Panel. Answers from your responses will be included as soon as the “Save Responses” button is clicked.
- Close the window when you are satisfied with the report. It is automatically saved.
- Make sure to follow the workflow and do not run this process until right before publishing the survey. You can reopen this report at any time after it has been created.
- Make sure other ArcGIS programs are closed (i.e. ArcCatalog).
- Use the Clear Workspace Tool to remove extra processing data that might be causing the error.
- Close and Restart ArcMap.