5.0.10 - 18 Nov 2015
- Nikon rod height fix.
- User option for survey points on importing survey.
- Substrate raster generator updated to work with latest database and habitat software.
- Rasterman 6.2.0.
- More efficient cross section metrics code.
5.0.08 - 21 Jul 2015
- Changing Error and Associated surface tool to use the column names used in the CSV file generated by the broker.
- Commenting out GUT inverse membership functions.
- Python change: Fixed issue with wrong year (publish tool) and export control file not exporting ‘bos’ and ‘tos’ points.
5.0.07 - 2 Jul 2015
- Fixed bug with Survey Data Check (and Publish Tool) when certain fields are missing from error fc.
- Fixed issue with create scout map tool that prevented user from using a Site GDB if it exists.
- Minor Update to Transformation Tool.
- Fixed bug with z snap tool when breaklines have no features.
- Updated QA Menu forms and Transformation tool to use Project based toolbar.
- Fixed issue with transformation benchmark textboxes.
- Added “Report Survey Issue” button to Help Menu to open Jira website.
- Fixing null pointer issue when closing a survey (also opening an existing survey when the toolbar already has a survey open) (#145).
- Fixing error messages within centerline tool to mention the correct layer name (#148).
- Validate that the point quality associated surface validates that the POINT_QUALITY field exists in the Topo Points (#129).
- Fixing issue when raw TopCon instrument file does not have a value of slope distance for a backsight check line (#153).
- Improved symbology and Layer Manager (#140).
- Modified channel units marker symbol so base of flag symbol is now at center of topo point (#139).
- Added unit number labels to topo points (#133).
- Spatial reference for data frame is now defined when loading data to Survey GDB (#147).
- Created help video and online documentation for Layer Manager (#151).
- Corrected warning message delivery when deleting rasters following DEM recreation (#105).
- Fixed mosaic issue of AssocD50 overwriting float values of OCRoughness to integer when creating Assoc50 from ICRoughness and OCRoughness.
5.0.5 - 4 Jun 2015
- Fixed spatial extent of error points.
- Incorporated James’ latest version of survey quality report.
- TIN name is stored to SurveyInfo table on CreateTIN.
5.0.4 - 28 May 2015
- Better management of dockable windows when changing projects.
- Several naming and folder checks on GDB path.
- Fixed when the users changes the year during create GDB
- Fixing deletion of hillshade when DEM is created.
- Fixed issue with cross sections not getting the correct channel polygon.
- Separated survey quality report into its own tool.
- GUT channel margin now has zero value in the wetted channel.
- Incorporated Matt’s latest inverse fill and cumulative propabilities in GUT.
5.0.3 - 26 May 2015
- Several fixes to the layer manager
- Generating a new DEM now deletes any existing rasters.
- Tool completion messages.
- Several UI tweaks to create survey GDB
- Opening a dockable window closes all other dockable windows (except validation)
- GUT beta with user interface hooked up for paramters.
- Online help points to Jekyll wiki.
5.0.2 - 19 May 2015
- Second beta release includes mainly bug fixes.
5.0.1 - 18 May 2015
- First beta release for 2015.
- Project mode.
- Layer manager.
- Associated and error surfaces.